I am back for my regular Stamp It Sunday video link and card tutorial! This week we are playing with the very adorable Jolly Friends Bundle. Do you have this bundle? It is a brilliant bundle for super quick and simple cards that use minimal designer paper and cardstock. I highly recommend getting your hands on this set!
Here is what we created this week…
A very cheeky elf!!!!!
And an adorable Santa…
I want you to be able to make these fun projects too, so here is what you will need:
- A regular card base (A4 card stock cut on long side at 14.9cm) and fold in half. Mine is Cherry Cobbler.
- A coordinating piece of card stock 5 1/2″ x 3 3/4″. Mine is Crumb Cake.
- A coordinating piece of designer paper 5 3/8″ x 3 5/8″. Mine is from our Presents and Pinecones DSP.
- Whisper White Card stock strips 5 3/8″ x 1/2″.
- You will need some extras like dimensionals, adhesive and washers or 5c pieces.
You can follow all the instructions on how to make this by watching my video at My Paper Oasis YouTube Channel!
Here are a couple of other projects to help inspire you to use this set –
Super quick cards, tags and place cards can all be made with set! So go on….have some fun!
Did you know that you can order at my online store anytime, anywhere in Australia and have it sent DIRECT to you! Just click on the product images below and go straight there!