“What is ESAD?
ESAD stands for “Extra Special Australasian Demonstrators” and is a Facebook group just for Australian and New Zealand Independent Stampin’ Up! demonstrators.
We love what we do & love to share with our customers, friends and blog visitors. We also share what we love in our ESAD Demonstrator community, through swaps, challenges, sharing knowledge, ideas& friendship and we’re always there to help and support each other.
So if you are a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator located in Australia or New Zealand then please feel free to leave me a comment with your email address then I’ll contact you with information on how to join our group.”
Welcome to the ESAD 2015 Occasions and Saleabration Blog Hop.
You may have arrived here from Nerida’s Blog, or you may be beginning right here with me. WELCOME!! All you need to do is continue through everyone’s blog posts until you come full circle.
I hope you are prepared to be inspired by all the fabulous ideas that these talented ladies will show you.
I wanted to share my Lotus Blossom project with you all. I fell in love with the Lotus Blossom stamp set as soon as I saw it. How awesome that this gorgeous stamp can be yours for FREE with Saleabration. I think its one of the BEST freebies ever!
I used it to make this gorgeous card holder. It holds the 3 cards and matching envelopes and would be perfect to give as a gift. You could do the cards in all the same colours or different colours, like I have. I have used coordinating inks to create my flowers – for example the base stamp of one of the flowers is Crisp Cantaloupe and the other two images are stamped in Calypso Coral – with the second image stamped off once, before stamping onto the card. A bit of Gorgeous Grunge and some In Colour Sequins jazz up the cards nicely.
Have a play with this gorgeous stamp. It looks great with a single colour stamped off or using two coordinating colours.
I hope you enjoy the rest of the hop. Now head on over to the talented Rachael Lewsley’s blog – My Stampin Haven here and see what she has created for you.
And here is a list of everyone participating in the blog hop:
1. Libby Dyson – http://www.libbystampz.com
2. Bernice Collins – http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/creativeedge/blog
3. Narelle Hoggard – http://www.handmadebynarelle.wordpress.com
4. Leonie Schroder – http://www.stamp-a-latte.com
5. Jenny Hayward – http://www.astampingjourney.wordpress.com
6. Tamsin Adams – http://tamsinadams.blogspot.com.au
7. Helen Williams – http://craftyhelen.blogspot.com
8. Pauline Bennetts – http://www.paulinebennetts.com/stampede
9. Monique Fielder – http://stamping-with-moni-q.blogspot.com.au
10. Nicole Wilson – http://nicolejuliewilson.blogspot.com.au
11. Keryn Campbell – http://kerynscards.com
12. Clare Mcilhatton – http://www.crafty-cow.com
13. Ria Kaire – http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/qraftyqueen/blog
14. Kathryn Ruddick – http://www.katlodesigns.com
15. Sally Williams – http://sallystampingdelights.blogspot.co.nz/
16. Tricia Raineri – http://www.thespeckledsparrow.blogspot.com.au
17. Nerida Carter – http://www.stampingjoy.blogspot.com
18. Mel Pagano – http://createwithmel.blogspot.com.au – you are here 🙂
19. Rachael Lewsley – http://www.mystampinhaven.com.au
20. Amity Knight – http://www.stampinamity.com.au
21. Kelly Kent – http://mypapercraftjourney.com
22. Norelle Targato – http://rellspaperink.wordpress.com