LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, these quick and simple gift cards!
Here’s how to do it-
- Cut whisper white cardstock 6″ x 3″ and fold in half.
- Stamp your Christmas Sentiment.
- Using 1 3/4″ circle punch, punch a circle using coloured cardstock (I’ve used Island Indigo, Old Olive and Cherry Cobbler). Adhere to card, close to base.
- Using 1 3/8″ circle punch, punch a circle from DSP (I have used the Seasons of Style Paer Stack and the Winter Frost Paper Stack). Adhere to centre of coloured cardstock circle.
- Use 1/8″ silver ribbon to make a bow and adhere to the top of the ‘bauble’.
- Your Done 🙂